10 Things You Didn't Know About Stars Vipers
1. Each team has 3-7 coaches. In addition to the stacked staff, the all-star director and assistant all-star director coach every team.
2. Every Stars Vipers team that went to The Summit and Worlds over the past two seasons earned an at-large or paid bid.
3. Stars Vipers has been owned by cheer parents, Rebecca and Danny Rios, since December 2013.
4. The gym is located less than two miles from Randolph Air Force Base, which has brought a lot of military families to the program.
5. Over the last three seasons, Stars Vipers had 22 out of 26 teams finish top three at NCA nationals! (Twelve of those teams brought home black jackets!)
6. If one of the teams is not at its full potential, the entire staff will come together to help it improve. All of the coaches want every team to be successful, so they do whatever it takes to help.
The Stars Vipers coaching staff at CheerPower Nationals in San Antonio, Texas.