You've got questions and we've got answers! This handy little cheat sheet is your guide to all things JAMfest Europe 2017 on Varsity TV!
How do I watch JAMFest Europe 2017 live stream?
You can watch all performance venues LIVE from Liverpool, U.K. with a Varsity TV PRO membership. [JOIN HERE
What are the Varsity TV PRO membership options?
There are two types of membership options for Varsity TV:
- Monthly - $29.99/month - this option is billed once a month.
- Annual - $149.99/year - this option is billed once a year and you will SAVE 58% annually! It's like paying $12/month or a little over $6/event.
What does a membership include?
- LIVE Competitions & Events - Watch more than 25 of the biggest & best Varsity Spirit and Varsity All Star competitions and events! [Full Schedule]
- Original Documentaries - A growing library of original films featuring untold stories of the transformative athletes, teams, and programs in cheerleading and dance. Watch the trailers below.
- Digital Subscription to American Cheerleader Magazine - the leader in cheer magazines since 1995 and the official magazine of Varsity Spirit. [See Latest Issue]
- Competition Routine Videos - During an event weekend, competition routines videos will be available to Varsity TV subscribers, and they'll have access to those videos for the duration of their subscription. For all other viewers, competition routine videos will be available free of charge beginning seven days after the event has concluded. After July 1st, these videos will only be available to Varsity TV subscribers. Also, competition routine videos from 2015 and 2016 have been moved to Varsity TV and can be viewed now with a Varsity TV subscription.
- Exclusive, Original Content - Get the inside scoop with bonus, members-only original content, articles and videos.
- Access to FloCheer - Use your Varsity TV PRO login on FloCheer.com to access all premium content - including live events, exclusive interviews, behind the scenes videos and much more!
Where is the live stream available?
Due to music rights, live streams are available in U.S., U.K. and Canada only. However, all other content, including on-demand competition routine videos, original documentaries and articles are available everywhere.
Besides the savings, are there any other benefits of an annual membership?
Yes! You'll also get unlimited access to the entire FloSports network of sites
- including every live event, original documentary and all premium content across more than 20 additional sports.
Which devices support live events streaming?
Our live events are supported on all devices! Please make sure that if you are trying to access via your mobile device, that you have a strong signal and the latest software updates. If you prefer your big screen, you can also watch the action on Apple TV 4 or Roku by downloading the FloSports app.
The live stream is stuttering or choppy, what could be the problem?TRY A DIFFERENT WEB BROWSER
For the best streaming experience, we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.CHANGE THE SCREEN RESOLUTION
Lowering the resolution of the live stream can help for a more consistent, smooth stream if you're not on a strong wifi connection. Simply click the "HD" icon on the bottom right hand side of the video player and change it to 540.CLOSE ADDITIONAL BROWSER WINDOWS
If you are running other bandwidth intensive programs you may want to quit out of these as they could be taking away from your available bandwidth.WIFI? USE A WIRED CONNECTION
The live stream will play better with faster Internet connections. Users with a high-speed connection (DSL or cable) should experience high-quality video. Users with a dial-up modems may experience longer loading times while the video buffers before playing, and may experience buffering as the video plays. If you are on a wireless connection try switching to a wired connection, or move closer to the wireless router for a stronger signal. TRY LOGGING OUT AND BACK IN
Logging out and back in will reset your session. Additionally, clearing your cache and cookies on your browser can help.
Fun features available on the live stream player!
- DVR - Rewind the live stream up to 2 hours! Click & drag the dot on the player timeline to go back to the performance you want to watch. You can also click the 10 second rewind button if you only want to go back a little bit. Once you're done, tap on the "LIVE" button on the right-hand side to jump back into real time. (Please note: DVR feature is not available on Apple TV 4 and Roku apps)
- Watch Two Venues At Once - Click the camera button at the bottom of the live stream player to watch two venues at the same time.
What are you waiting for? Don't miss another moment of the action! [JOIN NOW]
Have a question you don't see answered here?
Contact us at support@varsity
.tv or by calling 1-844-278-1870
Brighten up your inbox!Sign up for the Varsity TV newsletter for all the latest updates and get exclusive content delivered directly to your inbox.