Making The UCA & UDA College Demo (Episode 1)
Aug 17, 2017
Every summer, the UCA & UDA College Staff head to Texas to kick off the first camp of the summer. The Staff who are there to teach camp come together four days before the teams arrive to create the iconic College Demo; a demonstration of dance routines, elite pyramids, stunts and baskets choreographed in synch.
In Episode 1 you’ll meet the instructors and the choreographers who create the demo; and follow along as they try new skills, new dance choreography, and build a performance that is one-of-a-kind from ground up. They only have a few days to get the counts, create the structures and perfect a performance that kicks off college summer camps. It’s not easy, but it’s a lot of fun!
Enjoy Everything Varsity TV Has To Offer!
- Binge-watch more than 80 episodes from original documentaries in our film library
- Start your seasons strong with the Varsity Fit Training Guide
- Enjoy the very best competition routines, replays, and documentaries with Varsity TV Live
- Browse through hundreds of schools with College Recruitment
- Find all of the tips, tricks, and ideas to Build Your Best Team