2018 NCA Senior & Junior High School National Championship

Look Out For Advanced Large Finals

Look Out For Advanced Large Finals

If you're tuning in to NCA High School, you do NOT want to miss Advanced Large High School Finals!

Jan 28, 2018 by Varsity TV
Look Out For Advanced Large Finals

If you're tuning in to NCA High School Nationals, then you do NOT want to miss Advanced Large High School Finals! This must-watch division is filled with some of the best Varsity high school teams from across the U.S.

Five fierce teams are heading into the Arena to compete in Finals at 6:30 PM CT. Each team's Day 1 score will be worth 25% and the Day 2 scores will make up the remaining 75%. 

Waukee High School was the highest scoring team in the division on Day 1. Sitting right behind them in second is St John Vianney High School, a strong and driven program year-after-year.

Catch up on the full Advanced Large division before Claremore High School kicks off the division at 6:30 PM CT.

Waukee High School

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In

 

St John Vianney High School

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In



How To Watch

Join Varsity TV PRO now to stream live Varsity TV competitions & events anytime, on any device!

TV: Available on Roku & Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports TV app now.

*FloCheer PRO subscribers, you can use your existing login to access to all Varsity TV premium content, live streaming competitions and events.