CHEERSPORT Results: Senior Medium Level 5

vv.jpg

CHEERSPORT Nationals weekend brings the best of the best to Atlanta in hopes of hitting zero and/or snagging bids and titles.

Lady Jags, A-Team, Peach OH MY!

The competition hosts over 20,000 athletes and 151 divisions; Senior Medium Level 5 being one of the most competitive. This division has been a rollercoaster so far this year and CHEERSPORT is a great test of talent as many will head to NCA All-Star Nationals next weekend in Dallas, Texas.

The day 1 results are in and there’s still a full day of competition ahead on Sunday, as teams compete for a final time. The scores are a floating split, the best scoring day worth 75%, and the remaining day worth 25%.

If you can't make it to Atlanta, watch the Senior Medium Level 5 division compete LIVE on February 18th, 2-3 PM ET in Hall B4.

Senior Medium Level 5 day 1:

Rank
Program
Team
1
Top Gun All Stars
Lady Jags
2
Spirit of Texas
A-Team
3
The Stingray All Stars Marietta
Peach
4
Twist & Shout Edmond
Obsession
5
World Cup
Suns
6
Cheer Extreme - Maryland
Shade
7
Platinum Athletics
PAC5
8
Cheer Athletics - Austin
OnyxCats

[WATCH] the top three ranking teams from day 1:

1. Top Gun Lady Jags

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In


2. Spirit of Texas A-Team

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In


3. The Stingray Allstars Peach

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In

It's Almost Time For Cheerleader's Choice: All Star Insider!

ccasicomingsoon.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled because we are only seven days away from the opening of the 2020 Cheerleader's Choice: All Star Insider nominations! This gives all star cheer fans the opportunity to decide who YOU want to see featured on Varsity TV this season.

THE RESULTS: Cheerleader's Choice School Spirit Spotlight

CCSSSwinners.jpg

After over 108,000 votes, the final results are in for the 2020 Cheerleader's Choice: School Spirit Spotlight! 20 programs were in the running, and we are so excited to announce the five teams that have been selected as winners.

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 5 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 4 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 3 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

WATCH The Cheerleader's Choice: School Spirit Spotlight LIVE REVEAL!

watchccssslivereveal.jpg

That's a wrap for voting, and this weekend you are in for a treat! A lot of "firsts" are happening on Varsity TV and you don't want to miss it! The 2020 Cheerleader's Choice School Spirit Spotlight Live Reveal begins at 5 PM CST this Saturday, so mark your calendars and get comfy.

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 2 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 1 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

Week 4 Rankings Report Powered By EZ Flex Sport Mats: Level 1

Varsity TV Level Legacy.jpg

That's a wrap for the 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Challenge!

Week 4 Rankings Report Powered By EZ Flex Sport Mats: Level 2

Varsity TV Level Legacy.jpg

That's a wrap for the 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Challenge!