CHEERSPORT Results: Senior Large Coed Level 5

Cheersport2-131.jpg

Day 2 of CHEERSPORT Nationals 2018 is underway, and fans are looking forward to the showdown ahead for the Senior Large Coed Level 5 teams taking the mat, including reigning World Champions Stingray Steel.

Sitting in first heading into day 1, Steel is closely followed by ACE Warriors and other strong contenders; Coed Elite, TGLC, and Affliction.

The scores are a floating split, the best scoring day worth 75%, and the remaining day worth 25%. Given this scoring format, a lot can change on day 2 so this division will be one to watch.

Watch the Senior Large Coed division LIVE on Varsity TV in Hall B5 at 5:40 PM ET.

Senior Large Coed 5:

RankProgramTeam
1The Stingray All Stars Marietta
Steel
2ACE Cheer Company - BHMWarriors
3Cheer ExtremeCoed Elite
4Top Gun All Stars
TGLC
5Spirit AthleticsAffliction


[WATCH] the top three ranking teams from day 1:

1. The Stingray Allstars Steel

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In


2. ACE Cheer Company Warriors

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In


3. Cheer Extreme Coed Elite 

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In

It's Almost Time For Cheerleader's Choice: All Star Insider!

ccasicomingsoon.jpg

Keep your eyes peeled because we are only seven days away from the opening of the 2020 Cheerleader's Choice: All Star Insider nominations! This gives all star cheer fans the opportunity to decide who YOU want to see featured on Varsity TV this season.

THE RESULTS: Cheerleader's Choice School Spirit Spotlight

CCSSSwinners.jpg

After over 108,000 votes, the final results are in for the 2020 Cheerleader's Choice: School Spirit Spotlight! 20 programs were in the running, and we are so excited to announce the five teams that have been selected as winners.

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 5 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 4 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 3 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

WATCH The Cheerleader's Choice: School Spirit Spotlight LIVE REVEAL!

watchccssslivereveal.jpg

That's a wrap for voting, and this weekend you are in for a treat! A lot of "firsts" are happening on Varsity TV and you don't want to miss it! The 2020 Cheerleader's Choice School Spirit Spotlight Live Reveal begins at 5 PM CST this Saturday, so mark your calendars and get comfy.

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 2 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

Congratulations To The 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Level 1 Champion!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

After four weeks of tumbling skills challenges, we are ready to announce the first 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Champion!

Week 4 Rankings Report Powered By EZ Flex Sport Mats: Level 1

Varsity TV Level Legacy.jpg

That's a wrap for the 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Challenge!

Week 4 Rankings Report Powered By EZ Flex Sport Mats: Level 2

Varsity TV Level Legacy.jpg

That's a wrap for the 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Challenge!