NCA All-Star Day 1 Scores: L5 Large Coed

IMG_8277.JPG

Update 2.25.18

The results are in. The 2018 NCA All-Star Large Coed Level 5 Champions are...the Cheer Athletics Cheetahs!

Scoring a 98.50 with no deductions, the large coed team took back the title from Top Gun Large Coed, who was the victor in 2017. Click Here for a full list of scores.

Congratulations, Cheer Athletics Cheetahs!

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In



2.24.18

One of the most anticipated divisions of the competition is about to go down on day two here at the NCA All-Star National Championship!

Level 5 Large Coed has seven strong contenders this year, and it all comes down to the final performance for rankings. Day one is worth 25 percent of the score, leaving the remaining 75 percent to be determined by the final full out. Here's a look at the day one rankings.


DAY 1 RESULTS: 

1. Cheer Athletics Cheetahs, 97.12

2. The California All Stars, 96.50

3. Top Gun TGLC, 95.88

4. ACE Cheer Warriors, 95.70

5. Stingray Allstars Steel, 94.32

6. FAME All Stars Vengeance, 92.78

7. Oregon Dream Teams Dream, 87.57

CLICK HERE for final scores.

COMING SOON: Cheerleader's Choice School Spirit Spotlight

Cheerleader's Choice.png

It’s that time of year again that YOU get to choose which high school and college cheer teams you want to see featured on Varsity TV this upcoming year! Nominate and vote during the 2020 Cheerleader's Choice: School Spirit Spotlight.

Varsity TV Level Legacy Week 1 Skills Are Here!

Level Legacy.jpg

The wait is over, Varsity TV Level Legacy is finally here!

5 Tips To Make Your Varsity TV Level Legacy Video Shine

Level Legacy Banner.jpg

Varsity TV Level Legacy is a 4-week individual tumbling skills challenge for All Star, school, and rec cheerleaders to see who is the best in the world in their level.

Submit Your 2020 Varsity TV Level Legacy Skills Videos!

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

Unlock this article, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In

Watch The Winning Level Legacy Passes From 2019!

Level Legcay Champion 2019.jpg

Varsity TV Level Legacy is a 4-week individual skill challenge for cheerleaders to see who is the best in the world in their level.

What Cheer Taught Me: Christian Vias

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 11.30.35 AM.png

Most cheerleaders and dancers join a team at a young age just looking for a hobby or an afterschool activity. But after years of practicing, conditioning, long game days, and competition weekends, these athletes look back on the hours spent with their teammates and realize that cheer and dance taught them a lot more than just the skills they learned on the mat.

What Cheer Taught Me: Dan Weaver

D. Weaver - Minnesota.jpg

Most cheerleaders and dancers join a team at a young age just looking for a hobby or an afterschool activity. But after years of practicing, conditioning, long game days, and competition weekends, these athletes look back on the hours spent with their teammates and realize that cheer and dance taught them a lot more than just the skills they learned on the mat.

WATCH: Varsity TV Home Camp Showcase Routine Videos

CAMP.jpg

What's everyone's favorite part of summer? Camp!

First Look: Varsity TV Level Legacy 2020 Scoring Rubric

Varsity TV Level Legacy Logo.jpg

The return of Varsity TV Level Legacy is just around the corner and we can't wait to see some of the top all star and school cheerleaders compete to see who is the best in the world in their Level.

What Cheer Taught Me: Jocelyn Stephens

Texas State.jpg

Most cheerleaders and dancers join a team at a young age just looking for a hobby or an afterschool activity. But after years of practicing, conditioning, long game days, and competition weekends, these athletes look back on the hours spent with their teammates and realize that cheer and dance taught them a lot more than just the skills they learned on the mat.