MOUNT SAINT MARY COLLEGE
Head Cheerleading Coach: Patricia Stolz
Coach's Contact Info:
Phone : (845) 283-3550
SPIRIT SQUAD DETAILS
Team Colors: Royal Blue and White
Team Mascot: Knights
Sports Conference: SKYLINE Conference
Programs Offered: All Girl Cheer
Social Media Handles:
- Instagram: @msmc_cheerleading
Scholarships Offered: No
Cheer Scholarship Details: MSMC does not offer scholarships at this time.
Tryout and Clinic Dates: Tryouts are August 29th through August 31st. Clinics take place August 28th through August 29th.
- Tumbling - Standing BHS and Round off BHS requested for Spirit Team. Standing tuck, Handspring Tuck, Round off series Tuck, Layout and Full preferred for competition team.
- Stunting - All positions are welcome to tryout. Stunts needed for tryouts will be taught at camp.
- Must be able to attend camp August 17-19th.
- Sideline and Fight song (taught at camp).
- Must be willing to fully commit to game, practice, and events scheduled August 2018-May 2019.
Competition Involvement: The team will begin competing in November and go through March.