WATCH The 2019 NDA All-Star National Championship LIVE!

The 2019 NDA All-Star National Championship is back in Grapevine, Texas as dancers prepare to take the stage at their chance to secure a bid! The championship will take place at the Gaylord Texan Resort January 25th through the 27th.

Everyone’s Day 1 performance will be worth 25 percent of their overall score, while Day 2 is worth the remaining 75 percent. Teams of all levels will compete in the Hip Hop, Jazz, Pom and Contemporary Lyrical categories.

Get Hyped For NDA All-Star Nationals


Bids To The 2019 Dance Worlds

6 Partial Paid Bids

12 At-Large Bids


Bids To The Dance Summit 2019

3 Paid Bids

10 At-Large Bids


Two well-known teams from Spring, Texas dominate the NDA All-Star National Championship year after year, Dance Dynamics and Dancin Bluebonnets! We can’t wait to watch these two programs go head to head again this season and see who will come out on top in what divisions.

Also making the trip from Longwood, Florida will be Legendary Athletics who is another program that dominates the competition! This will be one exciting weekend that you don't want to miss. Check out Dance Dynamics Junior Elite routine from 2018 in the Junior Large Pom division!

Dance Dynamics Junior Elite – Junior Large Pom NDA All-Star 2018

null

Join PRO Now to Get Unlimited Access to Varsity TV!

Join Now

Already a PRO Member? Log In


If you can’t make it to Grapevine, Texas to watch the athletes take on the 2019 NDA All-Star National Championship, watch it LIVE on Varsity TV!


How To Watch

Join Varsity TV PRO now to stream live Varsity TV competitions & events anytime, on any device!

TV: Available on Roku & Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports TV app now.

*FloCheer PRO subscribers, you can use your existing login to access to all Varsity TV premium content, live streaming competitions and events.

Bay State Is Back And Stronger Than Ever!

Bay State All Stars has not attended Reach The Beach Nationals in many of years, but this season they are back with 11 strong teams ready to take on the competition!

New Season, New Divisions: USA Wildcats

The USA Wildcats from Naugatuck, Connecticut are back at Reach The Beach Nationals 2019 and brought five teams to compete for titles this weekend! The program has been attending the competition since 2008 and has won numerous titles and grand championships.

FAME All Stars Brings 23 Teams To Reach The Beach!

FAME All Stars is taking over Reach The Beach Nationals 2019 with 23 teams taking the mat this weekend! All of these teams come from the Virginia Beach, Central and PA locations.

East Celebrity Elite Returns To Reach The Beach!

East Celebrity Elite is back at Reach The Beach Nationals 2019! After taking a break from the competition for a few years, ECE has returned to Ocean City. The program brought seven teams, ranging from their mini to senior teams all looking to take home titles.

Airborne Elite's First Ever Level 4 Team To Compete At Reach The Beach 2019

Airborne Elite is headed to Reach The Beach Nationals for the very first time this weekend and they are ready to put on a show.

Jersey Pride Is Ready To Put On A Show At Reach The Beach

Jersey Pride has attended Reach The Beach every year since 2007! 

Venue Insider: One Up Nationals 2019

The 2019 One Up National Championship is here! The weekend's festivities will take place on March 30-31 at the beautiful Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, Tennessee!

Venue Insider: NCA & NDA College Nationals 2019

It's time for the final collegiate championship of the year, and the Varsity TV crew is making their way to Daytona Beach, Florida, to bring you LIVE coverage of the NCA & NDA Collegiate Cheer & Dance Championship.

Venue Insider: Reach The Beach 2019

Want to mix your beach vacation with spectacular all star and college cheerleading? Then you're in luck, because the 2019 Reach The Beach Nationals is taking place is in Ocean City, Maryland!

WATCH One Up Nationals 2019 LIVE!

For the very first time, Varsity TV will be bringing you LIVE competition coverage from the 2019 One Up National Championship in Nashville, Tennessee! The two day event will be filled with cheer and dance teams all looking to be crowned champion.