JAMfest Super Day 1 Recap And Teams To Watch

Teams of all levels and sizes performed in Indianapolis, Indiana for the 2019 JAMfest Cheer Super National Championship. And over the course of the two-day competition, the teams will compete for titles, jackets, bids and trophies.

There are nearly 800 teams in attendance representing 27 states, and so many of the routines stood out for their creativity, skill and performance. Watch some of the must-watch routines across a variety of divisions from day 1 of JAMfest Cheer Super Nationals!


Level 1 Youth Small | Platinum Athletics - Sparkle

Great performance and such sharp motions from these ladies, and they're ranked 1st heading into final day.

null


Level 2 Small Junior | Woodlands Elite (Humble) Bullets

Fun routine with lots of visual elements, Woodlands Elite Bullets earned themselves a top spot on day 1.

null


Level 3 Junior Medium | Top Gun All Stars J3

Explosive opening and wow-factor stunt transitions really help this Junior Level 3 team stand out from the rest.

null


Level 4 Small Senior D2 | Koach All Stars K4

Showing off an energetic opening, this small but might team really owned their day 1 routine.

null


Level 5 Medium Senior | Stingray Allstars Peach

Peach hit zero day 1, and earned themselves a 96.62 placing them atop the Medium Senior heading into final day.

null

58 total bids are up for grabs and day 1 is worth 25% of the overall final score leaving 75% up to day 2 performances. If you missed day 1, tune in live for the final day of performances starting at 7:30AM ET!

How To Watch

Join Varsity TV PRO now to stream live Varsity TV competitions & events anytime, on any device!

TV: Available on Roku & Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports TV app now.

*FloCheer PRO subscribers, you can use your existing login to access to all Varsity TV premium content, live streaming competitions and events.

Olympic Day Recap!

On June 23rd, all around the world, countries celebrated Olympic Day! The very first Olympic Games took place on April 6th, 1896 in Athens, Greece. One day, we would love to see cheerleading become a part of the Olympics!

5 Most Watched Videos From The Summit 2019

Summer is in full swing and we couldn't be more excited to spend some quality time outside enjoying the warm weather. 

Happy Olympic Day!

All around the world, Olympic Day celebrations take place on June 23 to commemorate the birth of the modern-day Olympic Games in 1894. Today, people celebrate this special day by honoring the Olympic's three pillars “move”, “learn” and “discover”.

NCA Summer Camp Update: #StrongerTogether

Summer camp’s are in full swing and middle school, junior high and high school cheerleaders from all over the country are working together to become #StrongerTogether!

Cheerleader's Choice: School Spirit Spotlight Update!

The voting period for Cheerleader's Choice opened yesterday and 4,483 votes were casted in the first 24 hours! Voting is open June 19th through the 27th and it’s up to you to decide who you want to see featured.

It's Time To Vote For Your Favorite Spirit Squad!

This season, you decide the high school and college spirit squads featured on Varsity TV. Over the past two weeks, more than 650 Cheerleader's Choice nominations were sent in for high school and collegiate cheerleading squads across the nation.  

Happy National Mascot Day!

To the most spirited individuals on the sidelines, the fan favorites, furry friends we can’t live without – Happy National Mascot Day! 

To The Best Number One Cheer Dad There Ever Was

Today’s the day that we get to honor the most important men in ours lives. It’s Father’s Day! And for me, I’m not just thankful for my daddy, but for the best number one cheer dad there ever was.

Cheerleaders Choice: Final Day For Nominations!

Today is your last chance!  If you want your favorite high school or college to have an opportunity to be featured on Varsity TV, get in those nominations for Cheerleaders Choice.

Become A Cheerleader's Choice Champion Like UCF!

Have you nominated your favorite school spirit squad for Cheerleader's Choice yet? We are in the final hours of the 2019 nomination period and you don't want to miss your chance to see your favorite school featured on Varsity TV!