2019 NCA All-Star Nationals

Steel Leads Large Coed On Day 1 With A Score Of 97.98

Steel Leads Large Coed On Day 1 With A Score Of 97.98

The Stingray Allstars Steel leads the L5 Large Senior Coed division on Day 1 of NCA All-Star Nationals with a score of 97.98.

Mar 2, 2019 by Varsity TV
Steel Leads Large Coed On Day 1 With A Score Of 97.98

One of the most anticipated divisions of the championship took to the mat bright and early this morning starting at 8:04 AM CT. 

If the four Level 5 Large Senior Coed teams were any preview of what we can expect this weekend, you are in for a treat.

The Large Coed division has four strong contenders this year, each with their own unique style and flare. The Day 1 scores were close but it all comes down to who can execute tomorrow.

Day 1 is worth 25 percent of a team’s total score, leaving the remaining 75 percent to be determined by the final full out on Day 2.

Day 1 Results

1. The Stingray Allstars Steel, 97.98

2. Cheer Athletics Cheetahs, 97.90

3. Top Gun TGLC, 96.95

4. The California All Stars Cali Coed, 93.18

CLICK HERE to view the official scores.

The division will compete on Day 2 in the Arena starting at 8:04 AM CT, tune in to Varsity TV to watch NCA All-Star Nationals 2019 and find who will take home the title.

How To Watch

Join Varsity TV PRO now to stream live Varsity TV competitions & events anytime, on any device!

TV: Available on Roku & Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports TV app now.

*FloCheer PRO subscribers, you can use your existing login to access to all Varsity TV premium content, live streaming competitions and events.