Unlock this article, live events, and more with a subscription!
Already a subscriber? Log In
- Athletes may submit videos in their practice wear or uniforms. Please keep in mind that all USASF Athletic Performance Standards must be maintained.
- Please remember to film videos in a horizontal format.
- Athletes may enter for only one level and must remain with that level throughout the competition.
- Running tumbling and standing tumbling skills challenges must be uploaded in separate videos.
- All videos must be submitted by their deadline in order to be judged for that week.
- Athletes must perform on a USASF approved surface — A spring foam floor is the preferred surface. If an athlete performs on a hard surface, there will not be any penalty. If an athlete performs on a tumble track, rod floor or any other type of surface that benefits the skill of the athlete, then a .2 penalty will be given.