This season, GSSA DI & DII is going virtual to keep your program in the spotlight. Tune in to Varsity TV for your chance to watch some of the best all star teams from across the country compete and earn bids to The Cheerleading Worlds and The Summit Championships.
The 2021 GSSA DI & DII Virtual Championship will be available to steam on-demand on Varsity TV on January 23, 2020, at 9 AM CT.
- Registration Closes: Tuesday, January 12th
- Upload Your Videos: Wednesday, January 20th
- Videos Are Live: Saturday, January 23rd @ 9 AM CT
- Results Announced: Tuesday, January 26th
How The Virtual Competition Works
GSSA DI & DII is going virtual this season to keep your program in the spotlight.
Teams will film in their own facility. Our virtual event format does not require that all participating teams be present in their gyms at the same time or on the same day. This decision was made based on your feedback and will allow each individual Gym Owner the flexibility needed to maintain social distancing and sanitization between teams. Gyms should follow all applicable governmental COVID guidelines and orders while participating in our virtual events.
No extra equipment is necessary for this event. Simply film your teams on your cell phone or any other camera. Give us your best shot and get your routine in front of our Varsity All Star Certified Judges and earn bids!
Bids Up For Grabs At GSSA
- 2 Paid Bids to The Summit
- 5 At-Large Bids to The Summit
- 4 At-Large International Bids to The Summit
- 2 Paid Bids to The D2 Summit
- 5 At-Large Bids to The D2 Summit
- 4 At-Large Bids to The Dance Summit
- At-Large Bids to The Regional Summit
- Gold Bids to The U.S. Finals
- Click here for bid information to The Cheerleading Worlds 2021
How To Watch
Join Varsity TV PRO now to stream live Varsity TV competitions & events anytime, on any device!
TV: Available on Roku & Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports TV app now.
*FloCheer PRO subscribers, you can use your existing login to access to all Varsity TV premium content, live streaming competitions and events.