Watch Top Scoring Team Out Of All L5 Divisions at JAMfest Day 1

Day one is over and now it's time to review the results! The first day of competition is worth 25% of the overall score, leaving 75% of day 2 to determine the placements. All of the divisions brought their A-game, but we're keeping a close eye on Level 5 to see where standings fall.

With bids up for grabs, teams are taking it all in so they can own their final performances here at the championship. Watch GymTyme Illinois Twist's performance — the top scoring team out of all the Level 5 divisions on day 1 with a 97.63!


[WATCH] GymTyme Illinois Twist's Day 1 Performance:

null

Unlock this video, live events, and more with a subscription!

Get Started

Already a subscriber? Log In


L5 Senior Restricted Coed Small A Results     

RANKINGTEAM NAMEDAY 1 SCORE
1GymTyme Illinois: Twist97.63
2Step One All Stars - North: Excellent96.83
3CheerVille Athletics AL: D'Vils94.03
4Indiana Ultimate: Insidious93.47
5Rockstar Cheer Atlanta: The Who92.42
6Midwest Cheer Elite-Columbus: Boss 591.40




How To Watch

Join Varsity TV PRO now to stream live Varsity TV competitions & events anytime, on any device!

TV: Available on Roku & Apple TV 4 -- download the FloSports TV app now.

*FloCheer PRO subscribers, you can use your existing login to access to all Varsity TV premium content, live streaming competitions and events.


8 Game Day Traditions From OU

The University of Oklahoma is well known for their long lasting traditions and their strong fan base. These traditions have been around for many of years, and the cheerleaders at OU are a big reason for keeping those traditions alive today.

#BehindTheSeams At The Game Day Varsity Spirit Fashion Shoot

We had such a fun time shooting some of this season's most trendy gear with the cheerleaders and dancers from Texas State University and Del Valle High School! From Game Day staples to cozy fall add-ons and accessories, Varsity Spirit Fashion has you covered.

5 Facts About Costa Mesa High School

Costa Mesa High School is located in the heart of Orange County, California. As you can see in the two-part documentary West Coast Spirit: Costa Mesa High School, this team is full of school spirit, team traditions and amazing athletes and coaches.

Cheerleader's Choice All Star Insider: THE RESULTS

The voting is over, and the time has come to announce the 2019 Cheerleader’s Choice: All Star Insider top five winners! We received over 26,000 votes with 20 teams making it to the final voting, and we are super excited to announce these teams. 

LAST CHANCE: Cheerleader's Choice All Star Insider

Time is almost up for you to vote for the 2019 Cheerleader’s Choice: All Star Insider! Twenty teams made it to the final voting step, and we have received over 21,000 votes so far! Tomorrow is the last day to cast your vote, so be sure to select your favorite team before 8 PM CT. 

Cheerleader's Choice All Star Insider Voting Update

The voting period for Cheerleader's Choice: All Star Insider is underway and 11,000 votes have been cast so far! Voting is open until August 8th at 8 PM and it’s up to you to decide who you want to see featured.

It's Time To Vote For Cheerleader's Choice: All Star Insider!

It’s time to vote, vote, vote for your favorite All Star team for a chance to be featured on Varsity TV! 20 teams made it to the Cheerleader’s Choice All Star Insider voting poll, and we want to know who YOU would like to be highlighted.

Find Out Which Teams Earned A Bid To Nationals In Louisville

The NCA & NDA College Camp circuit continued this week in the Bluegrass state. Many of the nations top spirit squads, including a few national champions, made their way to the University of Louisville to learn new skills, perfect their technique and prepare for game day.

Competition Registration Is Now Open!

You may still be in a summer daze but competition season is just around the corner. Registration is now open and it's time to set your sights on the best season yet!

Behind The Scenes Look At NDA College Camp At SMU

NCA & NDA College Camp at Southern Methodist University may be over but the memories will last a lifetime, or at least for the rest of the season!